Locating devices in indoor environments has become a key issue for many emerging location‐based applications (LBA) in different fields. However, nowadays there is no overall and easy solution. Despite a large‐scale deployment of such location systems is not available yet, this strategic topic is called to lead technological innovations of great impact on the daily activities of people in the coming years, in areas such as health and independent living, leisure, security, etc. Since the first edition, the Indoor Positioning and Indoor Navigation (IPIN) has been an excellent forum to bring together researchers, developers and service providers in positioning and indoor navigation. The 2021 edition will be held in Barcelona.
Following the tradition of previous IPIN editions, several tutorials will take place before the conference.
Preparation of proposals
We encourage tutorial submissions on emerging topics in the field of indoor positioning and navigation, but also tutorials about the well stablished fundamentals are welcome.
Proposals must contain:
- Abstract (between 200 and 500 words) Ouline of the content (1 page)
- Target (students, practitioners, researchers, academics, etc)
- Ideal length (Please, mark one and tell us if the tutorial could be adapted to any other lenght):
- Short description of planned activities (0.5 pages)
- List of resources required for the tutorial (0.5 pages)
- Short bio of the instructors (0.5 pages per instructor)
- Tutorial Session Proposal: 21 March 2021
- Notification of Tutorial Session Acceptance: 22 March 2021