IPIN 2021 has a single-stage submission and peer review process with two types of submissions:
- Regular Papers: max 8 IEEE pages, oral presentation is required
- Work-in-Progress (WiP): between 5-16 CEUR-WS single-column pages, poster presentation is required, oral presentation may be required
Papers undergo a single-blind review process by at least two reviewers. Accepted regular papers are submitted to IEEE Xplore Digital Library, while accepted WiP papers are submitted to CEUR-WS.org, which is currently indexed by Scopus, Ei Compendex and DBLP.
After a paper is accepted, minor revisions may be requested; if this is the case, authors are required to apply them for the final camera ready submission.
- Papers in excess of 2 papers per full author registration are not included in the conference proceedings
- Regular papers whose authors do not show up at the conference are removed from the IEEE Xplore Digital Library
- Work-in-Progress papers whose authors do not show up at the conference are removed from the CEUR-WS.org database