IPIN has an excellent track record over the years for organizing Special Sessions in new or emerging areas. This year as well we are offering innovative, high-quality and potentially interdisciplinary proposals for Special Sessions that complement the regular program of the conference.
- 5G Positioning: 3GPP standard and key techniques
- Data Compression, Data Augmentation and Generative Modeling in Indoor Positioning
- Experimental Evaluation of Visible Light Positioning CANCELLED
- Machine Learning for Localization and Navigation
- Magnetic-Based Localization Techniques
- Standards for Enhancing Interoperability and Research Reproducibility CANCELLED
- WPTLoc: Localization Techniques in Wireless Power Transfer System CANCELLED
Manuscripts are submitted according to the IPIN 2021 Conference instructions for authors. Papers undergo a single-blind review process by at least two reviewers. Accepted regular papers are submitted to IEEE Xplore Digital Library, accepted WiP papers to CEUR-WS.org, which is currently indexed by Scopus, Ei Compendex and DBLP.